Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Dressing up and wearing makeup were my favorite things to do in free time when I was young. I am a Social person and I like to spend time with my family and my friends, but sometimes I feel that I just need to be alone. However, after I had my baby and start study in CESL it’s hard to find a free time, am busy all the day from weak up morning to sleep tiredly night. I wish if I could have more time just to be alone, no homework, and no responsibility. I used to read every day, although now I am trying to read in the bed before sleep, but every time I sleep before finishing a page. My friends and I are going to smoky mountain in the thanks given break. So I will try to leave my son with them and hide to find a nice place to read and relax. . I think this will give me some energy and hopes to finish this term. In addition, I am going bake to my country in December, I think that going to help me to refresh my life.

No comments: