Sunday, November 2, 2008

Booo.. Halloween


The Halloween this year was really exciting to me. We went to barn house in Marian, my husband, our friends, and me. It was my first time going to some place like this. When we arrived there, the place was very dark and quite. First of all, one with a scary mask open our car’s door, we shocked and start screaming. After that we went to the tickets box, while we are witting in the line, two men with huge bodies wearing scary customs try to scary us. I closed my eyes and try to hide by my husband, one of the men come directly to me and start to touch my hair, that frightening me out. Many of them surrounded my and my friends trying to scary us. I was really scary and trying to force my husband to go back home, but we did not. In minuets we were inside the barn, first thing I did, I closed my eyes and caught my husband hand, and I walk the entire barn closing eyes. Only hearing the scary sounds that frightening me out and made me screaming. I had a really bad night in that day, I could not sleep well and I had nightmares. Lastly, it was kind of fun because I spend my time with my wonderful friends.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aww....you didn't write anything, but I like the picture. Now that I read this I fear that I forgot to send you your blog comments like you asked to last week! Sorry!!!