Monday, November 10, 2008




Since I was a child in every time I travel by plane, I try to go and take a look into the pilot cabin. I remember once we were traveling me and my family to London, and my father ask permeation for me to get into the cabin, it was my first time get in to it. I was so happy and the pilot start asking me what I want to be when I grow up. I really wanted to be a pilot. But after I graduate from high school I faced a big problem that there is no school to learning aviation to girls in Saudi Arabia and it was not easy to send a girl in my age to study out of the country alone. So I choose to study Human recourses which is I also like. And know after I married and had my lovely baby, I don’t feel sorry to not make my dream true because if I were a pilot by now I would not be able to spent much time whit my family. However, I still have some feeling in every time that I watch a pilot wearing his navy suite and cap.

2 comments:

Anna said...

It is possible to get your pilot's license. Not for commercial flights but for yourself to fly small planes. Maybe you can do that one day.

Samah said...

thanks anna
i will in one day and i will take you in trip ;)