Wednesday, March 4, 2009

# 6

First, I hope this will be my last semester in CESL. CESL is a nice place that you can meet new people from different countries. I like to meet new people and learn more about other culture. The best time that I had in CESL was last semester in EAP1. In that class we were from 7 different countries. That was really fun. We learned many different things about other cultures. Since I start CESL in the last summer, people usually wonder when they know that am from Saudi Arabia. I think some people have no idea or different idea about Saudi women. I remember once in the last semester one of my classmates told me that he had a wrong judgmental about Saudi woman. Bet after he met me he found that he were wrong. Because, unfortunately, the media shows the women in Saudi Arabia are not educated or they don’t have a choice to study aboard. And also I remember I did a presentation about my city. I can still remember how my classmates were shocked with the picture. I know how the media always shows Medal East. So, I am trying as much as I can the good things about the women in my country and my city. I am really glad that I have the chance to study in CESL. Something maybe you don’t knew Anna that ma father was a CESL student before 35 years ago. In the end I hope I present the good picture about my country in all these days. Thank you Anna and thanks to all.

No comments: