Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In Saudi Arabia some people celebrate Valentine’s Day. The stores start decorates with red and pink things. People exchange gifts. The gifts usually decorate with red and hearts. I remember when I was in the high school one guy wrapping his car with a red wrap to make it as a gift. This year I bought for my husband a red sand watch has a heart and LOVE letter. I bought a card with it. But I couldn’t found the card in that day. So I give him the gift and I told him that I bought a card but I don’t know where it is. In my son’s day care asked me if I like to bring a gifts for his classmates and teachers. I liked the idea, so I bought kid’s books to his friends. And notebooks for his teachers with cards. I liked that idea even if they are still young. But it is nice to keep it as memories. And a bought a card with my son name for my husband. My husband really likes it and he put it in his bored. In the United States people have different ways to celebrate. For me and my husband we love celebrations. so we try to celebrate every special events. And also we try to celebrate Islamic events. We celebrate my baby’s first birthday back home in December. It was my favorite because I love to watch him growing up.

No comments: