Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I will tell you Anna about my special day. Every girl has a dream about her wedding day. And hope every things will going well. I have two older sisters who I really love. They helped me in every detail in my wedding. We choose everything together from my wedding dress till what we will serve to inviters. Everything was ready to the big day. In that day I felt like everything is crazy. I was really nervous and worried. Everything went good till I started dress my dress. We found that the bouquet wasn’t the one we choose it before. So I start panic and almost cry. One of my sisters toke the bouquet and went to the shop that we bought it from. But she found it CLOSE. In my country the weddings start at 12 am and all the shops close at 11 pm, so that was difficult to find an open shop. She found a place they was closing the shop. She asked them to do a new bouquet the guy understands the problem and he tried to make calm. This guy made a really beautiful bouquet for free. When she came with the new bouquet I thanked god that I have my sisters. After that everything went great as a wonderful WEDDING day.

No comments: